Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles WNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE