Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.719944 Lon: -123.928294 Elev: 2737ft.
8 Miles NW Dinsmore CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light north northeast wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE