Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles WNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 32. East wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain. Temperature rising to around 38 by 1am. East wind 15 to 18 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE