Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 14 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles WNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 29. East wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 46. East wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Light snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night A chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE