Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Rockaway Park NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE