Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
2 Miles SW Black Hollow Reservoir CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and South Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE