Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.06 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the morning. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 10%. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.