Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514°N Lon: 122.527314°W Elev: 1360ft.
9 Miles W Redding CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 49. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 58. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE