Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM S New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE NEAR THE CANADIAN MARITIMES WILL CONTINUE TO DEPART
TONIGHT. A COLD FRONT APPROACHES SATURDAY AND MOVES ACROSS THE
WATERS SATURDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS SUNDAY THROUGH TUESDAY.
ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS THE WATERS WEDNESDAY....FOLLOWED
BY ANOTHER AREA OF HIGH PRESSURE THURSDAY.
- Overnight WNW wind around 11 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NW wind 8 to 11 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night W wind around 13 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 14 to 17 kt increasing to 17 to 20 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 11 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 8 to 11 kt decreasing to 5 to 8 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW 5 to 7 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 9 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE