We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM S New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRES OVER THE WATERS TONIGHT WILL PASS E ON WED. LOW PRES
DRIFTING N UP THE MID ATLC COAST ON THU WILL PASS TO THE SE THU
NIGHT INTO FRI. HIGH PRES WILL RETURN FOR SAT AND SUNDAY.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 8 to 11 kt becoming E 12 to 15 kt in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night ESE wind 13 to 16 kt becoming ENE after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday NNE wind 13 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 22 kt. Rain likely, mainly before noon. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night N wind around 11 kt. A slight chance of rain before 9pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday N wind 9 to 11 kt. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday Night ENE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming N after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday N wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE