Flash flooding possible across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will bring a threat of flash flooding on Friday across parts of eastern New Mexico into southeastern Texas. Additional rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are expected on Friday, before the threat of excessive rainfall moves into north Texas on Saturday.
16NM SE New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisCANADIAN HIGH PRESSURE OVER THE GULF OF MAINE THIS AFTERNOON WILL
MOVE EAST THROUGH SATURDAY. A COLD FRONT WILL PASS SUNDAY NIGHT.
HIGH PRESSURE WILL THEN BUILD IN UNTIL ANOTHER FRONT PASSES TUESDAY
- Tonight SE wind 10 to 12 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday S wind 9 to 13 kt. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday Night S wind 8 to 12 kt. A chance of drizzle after midnight. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday S wind 5 to 7 kt. A slight chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 7 to 12 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday WNW wind around 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind 9 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday NNW wind around 8 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night NW wind 7 to 10 kt becoming NE 10 to 13 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE