Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
16NM SE New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE MOVES SOUTHEAST OF THE WATERS AS A COLD FRONT
APPROACHES TODAY. THE COLD FRONT MOVES ACROSS THE WATERS TONIGHT.
HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS EARLY NEXT WEEK. ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL MOVE
ACROSS THE WATERS WEDNESDAY....FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER AREA OF HIGH
- Today WNW wind 9 to 13 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight WSW wind 12 to 16 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday WNW wind 16 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind around 14 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday WNW wind around 12 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night SW wind 6 to 8 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday SSW wind 5 to 9 kt. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind 10 to 12 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday W wind around 11 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE