More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM SSE New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL TRACK ACROSS THE CANADIAN MARITIMES
TODAY...WHILE HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS EAST FROM THE MISSISSIPPI
VALLEY. HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS ON MONDAY. ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL
MOVE ACROSS THE WATERS WEDNESDAY...FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER AREA OF
HIGH PRESSURE THURSDAY.
- Today WNW wind 14 to 18 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight WNW wind 12 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday NW wind 10 to 13 kt. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night SW wind 5 to 7 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday S wind around 7 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night S wind 9 to 12 kt becoming SW after midnight. A slight chance of showers after midnight. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday WSW wind 9 to 11 kt. A chance of showers before 1pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night W wind around 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday NW wind around 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE