Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
DINOSAUR NM SUCCESS (SURC2)
Lat: 40.510556°N Lon: 108.934167°W Elev: 5960ft.
20 Miles NE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE