Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
DINOSAUR NM SUCCESS (SURC2)
Lat: 40.510556 Lon: -108.934167 Elev: 5960ft.
20 Miles NE Jensen UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE