Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.4 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles NNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 55. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 21. Windy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph becoming northwest 27 to 32 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Windy, with a northwest wind 31 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Windy, with a west wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE