Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles NNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 36. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 21 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. West wind around 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE