Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
8NM S New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE BUILDS IN FROM THE WEST AND MOVES OVER THE NORTHEAST
INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK. WEAK LOW PRESSURE PASSES SOUTH OF THE WATERS
ON TUESDAY FOLLOWED BY A STRONG COLD FRONT LATE WEDNESDAY.
- Tonight NW wind 9 to 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NNE wind 5 to 7 kt. Increasing clouds. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WNW around 6 kt in the evening. A chance of flurries after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N around 6 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ESE around 6 kt in the morning. A chance of rain, mainly after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ESE wind around 7 kt becoming ENE after midnight. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday E wind 10 to 13 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night E wind 9 to 12 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE