Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM S New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE MOVES SOUTHEAST OF THE WATERS AS A COLD FRONT
APPROACHES THIS AFTERNOON. THE COLD FRONT MOVES ACROSS THE WATERS
TONIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS EARLY NEXT WEEK. ANOTHER COLD FRONT
WILL MOVE ACROSS THE WATERS WEDNESDAY....FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER AREA
OF HIGH PRESSURE THURSDAY.
- This Afternoon W wind around 13 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight WSW wind 11 to 13 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 12 to 15 kt increasing to 15 to 18 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind around 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind around 11 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SW wind 5 to 8 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSW wind 5 to 7 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind 8 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind around 9 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE