Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mount Werner (K3MW)
Lat: 40.27°N Lon: 106.45°W Elev: 10633ft.
9 Miles W Coalmont CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Jackson and West Grand Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE