Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 20 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles NNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of light snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 36. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 32. East wind 13 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE