Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
BULL FLAT (BUFC1)
Lat: 40.481472 Lon: -120.115083 Elev: 4678ft.
26 Miles ENE Susanville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lassen-Eastern Plumas-Eastern Sierra Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE