Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
Staten Island NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE