Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Far Rockaway NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE