Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Far Rockaway NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 38. West wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 24 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. West wind around 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind around 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE