Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Far Rockaway NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE