Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 20 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
Far Rockaway NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE