Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
5 Miles NW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE