Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1002.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles ESE Linden NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 52. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 22. Blustery, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE