Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.62 in (1002.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles NE Staten Island NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 49. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 21. Blustery, with a northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE