Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
4 Miles ENE Staten Island NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 3pm. Patchy fog. High near 43. East wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A chance of flurries before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE