Heavy rain possible along the Central Gulf Coast by Friday Night
A winter storm will move out of the Rocky Mountain states and Great Plains Friday. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories will remain in effect. As it moves east, this system will pick up Gulf moisture and bring heavy rain and thunderstorms to the central Gulf Coast late Friday. These will persist into Saturday, when some thunderstorms could contain strong and damaging wind gusts.
Read More... Humidity58% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer30.23 in (1023.5 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Newark, Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.68°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles SE Bayonne NJ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wind chill values between 30 and 35. West wind around 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Wind chill values between 30 and 40 early. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. New Year's Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.