Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Freezing Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.25 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
6 Miles SE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Sleet likely before 2am, then rain. Low around 29. Northeast wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 46. East wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Light snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind around 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night A chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE