Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Partly Cloudy and Breezy
- Wind SpeedW 22 G 31 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles NNE Staten Island NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE