Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
6 Miles NNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 31. North wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 11pm, then rain. Temperature rising to around 37 by 2am. East wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE