Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514 Lon: -122.527314 Elev: 1360ft.
5 Miles SW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 4pm. High near 41. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 24. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE