Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514°N Lon: 122.527314°W Elev: 1360ft.
5 Miles SW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE