Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles N Staten Island NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 60. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE