Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514 Lon: -122.527314 Elev: 1360ft.
12 Miles WSW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE