Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514°N Lon: 122.527314°W Elev: 1360ft.
12 Miles WSW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE