Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
5 Miles SE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 30. East wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain or freezing rain between 10pm and 1am, then rain after 1am. Low around 28. East wind 14 to 18 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE