Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
6 Miles ESE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE