Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles S Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE