Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles SSE Elizabeth NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE