We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity20% Wind SpeedSW 7 MPH Barometer30.06 in (1013.2 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Elko, Elko Regional Airport (KEKO)
Lat: 40.82404°N Lon: 115.78635°W Elev: 5052ft.
26 Miles ESE Elko NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Areas of smoke before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Windy, with a south southwest wind 23 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Friday Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Saturday Night Rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Sunday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Sunday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday Scattered rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.