Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
6 Miles NNW Breezy Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE