Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles SSE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE