Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514°N Lon: 122.527314°W Elev: 1360ft.
12 Miles WSW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 49. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 56. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 46. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE