Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
4 Miles NW Grantsville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE