Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
4 Miles W Kamas UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountain Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE