Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
5 Miles SSW Ridgewood NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE