Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles SSE Elizabeth NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richmond (Staten Is.), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE