Heavy rain continues in parts of Texas and New Mexico; severe storms possible in the Midwest
Heavy rain and the threat for flash flooding will continue on Saturday in parts of Texas and southeast New Mexico due to tropical moisture from the remnants of Odile. Flash Flood Watches continue across this area. Meanwhile, a storm system moving through the northern U.S. will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to the Upper Midwest through the mid-Miss. River Valley through Saturday evening.
7NM SSW New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRES ALONG THE NEW ENGLAND AND MID ATLC COASTS WILL WEAKEN THROUGH
SUNDAY AS LOW PRES PASSES TO THE SE. A COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS
SUNDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRES WILL RETURN ON MON.
- Tonight SSE wind 9 to 12 kt decreasing to 5 to 8 kt after midnight. Scattered showers, mainly between midnight and 2am, then a chance of drizzle after 2am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 5 to 7 kt in the afternoon. A chance of drizzle before noon, then a slight chance of showers between noon and 2pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind around 9 kt becoming W after midnight. A slight chance of showers after 8pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind 11 to 16 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NNW wind 13 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NW wind around 8 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind around 8 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night SE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming E after midnight. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE