Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
7NM SSW New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD TOWARD THE FORECAST WATERS TODAY...AND MOVE
SLOWLY ACROSS THE AREA TONIGHT INTO SATURDAY. A WARM FRONT WILL MOVE
NORTHEAST ACROSS THE AREA SUNDAY FOLLOWED BY A COLD FRONT MONDAY.
HIGH PRESSURE FOLLOWS TUESDAY.
- This Afternoon NW wind around 16 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NW wind 7 to 12 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSW wind around 8 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 7 to 9 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind 7 to 9 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WSW wind around 6 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N around 6 kt after midnight. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday N wind around 6 kt becoming ENE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE