Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
7NM SSW New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE BUILDS OVER THE AREA THROUGH TONIGHT. LOW PRESSURE
DEVELOPS OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST FRIDAY...THEN TRACKS NORTHEAST
TO EAST OF CAPE COD BY SATURDAY EVENING. MEANWHILE A SECONDARY LOW
FORMS OFF THE MID-ATLANTIC COAST SATURDAY...THEN TRACKS NORTHEAST TO
THE CANADIAN MARITIME PROVINCES BY SUNDAY EVENING. HIGH PRESSURE
THEN BUILDS IN TO THE WEST THEN SOUTH INTO MONDAY.
- This Afternoon NW wind 8 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NNW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNE around 6 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NNE wind 8 to 13 kt. A chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday N wind 16 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 28 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night N wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. A chance of rain before 2am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNW wind around 19 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NW wind 11 to 14 kt decreasing to 8 to 11 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday W wind around 7 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE