More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM SSW New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE SUNDAY NIGHT...
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT WILL MOVE THROUGH THE WATERS TONIGHT. LOW PRESSURE
WILL THEN TRACK ACROSS THE CANADIAN MARITIMES ON SUNDAY...WHILE
HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS EAST FROM THE MISSISSIPPI VALLEY. HIGH
PRESSURE RETURNS ON MONDAY. ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS
THE WATERS WEDNESDAY...FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER AREA OF HIGH PRESSURE
- Overnight W wind around 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Isolated sprinkles before 2am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 14 to 17 kt increasing to 18 to 21 kt in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 12 to 16 kt, with gusts as high as 22 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind 10 to 12 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night WSW wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SW 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 7 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind 8 to 11 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NW wind 8 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE