Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
11 Miles SW Wendover NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeastern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE