Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.50 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056 Lon: -114.03583 Elev: 4236ft.
11 Miles SW Wendover NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 21. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeastern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE