Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
5 Miles S New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 45. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow and sleet after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Snow before 1pm, then rain between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. High near 36. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE