Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 16 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
5 Miles ESE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE