Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
5 Miles ESE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly between 9am and 3pm. High near 34. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE