Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
5 Miles ESE Bayonne NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 60. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE