Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE